The Temecula Criminal Defense Attorney and DUI Attorney You Deserve
One of the many questions you may have after being charged with a criminal offense is whether or not to hire a Temecula criminal defense attorney. While you may think representing yourself can help you save on legal fees, it can result in life-altering costs. Only the best possible defense can help you avoid the serious consequences that can come from criminal charges, including:
- Having your driver’s license suspended or revoked
- Heavy fines
- Job loss
- Damage to your reputation
- Long probation periods
- Jail or prison time
A seasoned Temecula DUI attorney or criminal defense lawyer can help you avoid or mitigate these consequences. While you may be tempted to go with the cheapest firm available, this is not always the best idea. You’ll want to ensure you’re putting your rights into the hands of highly qualified and capable lawyers who have your best interest at heart. At Rogers | Beltran LLP, this is exactly what you’ll get.
Why Choose Rogers | Beltran LLP?
With so many Temecula criminal defense attorneys available, you may wonder what makes Rogers | Beltran LLP different. Here are just a few reasons:
- We will be with you every step of the way: The court system is incredibly complicated. We help you navigate the system so that your rights are protected and you get the best outcome possible. And if you’re charged with a misdemeanor, we can make most of the appearances for you, so you only have to go to court when absolutely necessary. That way you can continue to work, go to school, or do whatever else that is important to you, Our firm is ready, willing and able to help you navigate any case arising in Temecula..
- We are experienced criminal defense attorneys: Our team has significant experience handling criminal defense cases, including misdemeanors and felonies. And our law firm has represented clients throughout California, from San Diego County in the South all the way to Northern California. Our team is not afraid to step into any courtroom to protect your rights and seek justice in your case.
- We treat you like family: Our primary goal at Rogers | Beltran LLP is to safeguard your rights and your future by getting the best outcome for you. More than that though, we care about our clients and their futures. We work hard to earn your trust so that you will come back to us for every legal matter that may arise in the future, whether it’s a personal injury case, criminal defense, civil rights, or another legal matter.
Perhaps the biggest reason to hire a Temecula DUI attorney or defense lawyer from Rogers | Beltran LLP is our commitment to you. With experience representing clients in many areas, including felonies, misdemeanors, personal injury, and civil rights, we know how to best represent you. No matter how serious or complex your case, we’ll work relentlessly to get the results you deserve.
Experience Temecula without the Stress of Legal Issues
Situated in prime wine-making country, stunning vineyards and great-tasting wine are just some of what Temecula has to offer. To truly enjoy the gorgeous local scenery, climb aboard a hot air balloon, a favorite transportation mode with the locals. There are also plenty of hiking and biking trails for avid outdoorsmen, and many well-loved parks. For those looking to stay in the city, the Promenade Temecula features great shopping, or you can catch a show at the community theater in Old Town Temecula.
However, it’s almost impossible to enjoy local attractions if you’re facing the stress of legal troubles. Even a minor misdemeanor can dampen a trip to a local vineyard or day on the water. With Rogers | Beltran LLP, we’ll ensure your case is resolved as quickly as possible so you can get back to doing what you love.
Contact a Rogers | Beltran LLP Representative Today
When you contact Rogers | Beltran LLP for a free consultation, we’ll carefully explain the charges against you and lay out our plan for your defense. Don’t risk your rights and freedoms by defending yourself—let our team do it! Call now, and we’ll happily discuss the details of your case and what your options are.